Various news continues to emerge for Ragnarök, the sequel of God of War (2018), which has made a fresh start to the series. Cory Barlog says that the game has not been postponed in response to these rumors.
Earlier this month, Gamereactor announced that God of War Ragnarök has been postponed to 2023, according to information from European sources. Upon the publication of this news, Bloomberg stated that this is not the case and that it will debut this year. In this context, Bloomberg reporter Jason Schreier said that God of War Ragnarök is planned to debut in November and Sony will announce the release date of the game this month.
Cory Barlog from the Santa Monica team made various statements based on the previous news. Urging fans to be a little more patient, Barlog said in April, “I promise, new details will be shared as soon as possible.”
On the other hand, responding to a Twitter post published today, Barlog said that the game has not been postponed. You can see the Twitter post below:
because its not.
— cory barlog (@corybarlog) June 29, 2022