Organized by the Gaming Istanbul team and the Shift Gaming, Esports and Event agency, Indieway brings together independent game developers with local and global publishers and investors on 17-18 December.
Many independent developers, talent scouts, team-looking professionals, business development experts, marketing experts and investors from around the world have been gathering at the Indieway event for nearly a year. Launched from Gaming Istanbul, one of the largest gaming and esports events in Europe and the Middle East, with more than 100,000 visitors each time, Indieway was launched after the pandemic began and grew rapidly among the indie community.
Welcoming 80+ indie teams, 100+ speakers and 2000+ professionals in recent months, Indieway’s participants include game developers, students, faculty, industry professionals, investors, service and service providers. Indieway’s December speakers, who have brought together 45 local and foreign professionals with indie teams since its inception,
- Faruk Akinci (Fiber Games / Co-founder)
- Mario Palmero Pavon (Epic Games / Global leading evangelist)
- Enis Kirazoglu (Multiplayer / Business Development Manager)
- Sinan Akkol (Fiber Games / Co-founder)
- Meriç Eryurek (GIST and Shift / Co-founder)
- Laylah Bulman ( Minecraft: Education Edition – Microsoft / Business development manager)
- Kagan Kayak (Fiber Games / Studio director)
- Yves Le Yaouanq (Focus Entertainment / CCO)
- Mustafa Mahir Atar (Metaverse Game Studios / Technical Designer)
- Minh TA (Nupixo Games / Creative director)
- Abdurrahman Kurt (ATOM / Augmented reality researcher)
- Oytun Kal (Bahçeşehir, Medipol University / XR designer, lecturer)
- Damla Dokuzoglu (Appnava / Co-founder)
Participants will be able to listen to these speakers on the Indieway webinar, participate in interactive question and answer sessions, and watch both Turkish and English language options with webinar simultaneous translation service.
Participants will be able to make business development meetings by making appointments on the Indieway – MeetToMatch meeting system, and visit the virtual booths of spomnsor companies and indie teams that have won the Indieway Gaming Awards. Indie teams and studios will also be able to present their games to industry professionals, investors and hold business development meetings on Indieway.
In December, 20 foreign indie teams will compete in 23 games, and the jury will be Bahçeşehir University BUG Lab founder Guven Çatak, #kalkgel co-founder and influencer Can Sungur, Fiber Games co-founder Sinan Akkol, ATOM Animation Technologies and Game Development Center Game Designer Cankat Tigin Öztemiz.
For more information and tickets for the IndieWay December event, visit the www.indieway.biz website.