NVidia announced the addition of 10 new games to the GeForce Now game library along with multiplayer titles. New games continue to be added to this cloud-based system, which started to serve with its servers in our country along with Game+ and recently came up with the news of the discount. The list of games added and the official description made are as follows;
Multiplayer games and 10 new games added to GeFroce Now system
This week, 3 new multiplayer games are coming to the GeForce NOW library in GFN Thursday Updates. The most popular multiplayer games in the GeForce NOW library are listed as follows:
- Among Us
- Apex Legends
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Destiny 2
- Dota 2
- League of Legends
- Team Fortress 2
- World of Tanks
Other popular multiplayer games include Fortnite, Rust, Terraria, War Thunder, Hunt: Showdown and Phasmophobia. The GeForce NOW library currently has over 400 multiplayer games and new ones are added every Thursday. Games can be accessed by searching for the word “multiplayer” in GeForce NOW. GeForce NOW; Powered by devices like PC, Mac, Chromebook, SHIELD TV, iPhone, iPad, and Android, and with the cloud, members have the advantage of getting into the PC community and get the chance to play with millions of players from all over the world.
Among the games that joined the GeForce NOW library this week are 3 new multiplayer games:
• Sword of Legends Online — a new action MMORPG game released simultaneously with steam and the Epic Games Store. The game combines PvE and PVP elements with sophisticated combat mechanics in a world inspired by Chinese mythology.
• Call to Arms- Gates of Hell: Ostfront — an RTS game intertwined with historical reality recently released on Steam by Barbedwire Studios and Digitalmindsoft. Players can control the infantry and all tank regiments in daring raids in the battle’s biggest battles.
• Crowfall — a new MMORPG game recently released in ArtCraft’s Native Launcher. Players can explore massive PVP sieges, dominant parties, world domination, and more.
Here’s a full list of games that joined the GeForce NOW library this week:
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (available July 6 on Steam and epic games store at the same time as the world)
- Black Skylands (on Steam on July 9 at the same time as earth)
- Swords of Legends Online (available July 9 on Steam and epic games store at the same time as the world)
- Call to Arms – Gates of Hell: Ostfront (Steam)
- Crowfall (Native Launcher)
- GRAVEN (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Ironcast (Epic Games Store)
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (Epic Games Store)
- Rayman: Raving Rabbids (Steam and Ubisoft Connect)
- Wushu Chronicles (Steam)