Konami announced that his game GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon, released as an Early Access version on Steam last spring, is now out of Early Access and is in full release. GetsuFumaDen, which came to Nintendo Switch last week, is now in full release for desktops with update 1.0.
Gettingufumaden: Undying Moon out of early access process
After 1,000 years of peaceful, peaceful period, the seal of hell is broken and evil spirits begin to flock to the world through the opening. To save the world on the brink of destruction, Getsu Fuma, the leader of his clan, must go down to the deepest pits of hell and eradicate evil.
During the GetsuFumaDen Early Access period, the Steam® Community received many updates based on feedback from the official Twitter and official Discord server. In the process, new stages, characters, weapons, bosses (and more!) were added to the game. The latest version of the game is now available to new Nintendo Switch™ players. Developers are underlining that they will continue to add new content to GetsuFumaDen in the coming days.
Here are some of the updates to the game during Early Access:
- A new playable character – Getsu Color
- Apprentice difficulty level for players who find the game too difficult
- New features, e.g. “Dismantle” and equipment rating upgrade
- A new phase, Subspace Citadel
- New enemies like Subspace Citadel boss Daidarabotchi
- Hall of Treasures allowing players to see their defeated enemies
- A new main weapon, Whip
- A new Secret Art, ‘Weapon Rack Order’
- Various game fixes, bug fixes, and quality-of-life improvements aimed at improving game balances
GetsuFumaDen fans will also be able to purchase the digital Deluxe Edition via switch™, which includes a digital art book, the original mini soundtrack and a port of the original Japanese Getsu Fuma Den Famicom game, which was not previously released in the West.