Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.23 has been released in recent minutes. It has been reported that there are many changes to the game with this patch, which is reported to be of different sizes from platform to platform (Full 30 Gb on Xbox). CD Projekt Red has detailed all the improvements, fixes and changes it has made with this patch released. So how important changes does this patch make, and more importantly, what does it change?
What changes the Cyberpunk 2077 1.23 patch?
When we look at the published details about update 1.23, we see that it is mainly about animations, user interface, intermediate scenes, physics elements and numerous problems such as crashes and freezes in the game. In addition, memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems were introduced with this patch. So while it’s not a big change, we see that the production team continues to focus on some of the problems that exist.
With this update, some full-screen problems in the PC version have also been fixed. for example, when switching to full screen with alt+Enter while in window mode, errors such as crash problem are also included in the patch notes. The game’s new patch has been released on Steam,the Epic Games Store and GoG Galaxy. If the game is installed and no sktra adjustment has been made, it is automatically downloaded. Some highlights of the patch notes can be found below and all patch notes can be found on the game’s official website.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.23 patch notes
Tasks and open world fixes
- Fixed an issue where the “Open package” target changed the location.
Concert: Family Matters
- Fixed an issue where Juliet’s car could disappear after completing the mission.
- Fixed a flow problem at Juliet’s house.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to enter Juliet’s house when the player did not meet any of the qualification requirements.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie could go through the window.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some guards from attacking the player.
- Fixed an issue where the “Call arasaka officer” goal remained active after it was fulfilled.
- Fixed an issue where the machine did not appear in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Arasaka guards to walk through the door.
- Fixed an issue where some guards might appear in the player’s opinion.
- Fixed an issue where the Arasaka officer’s body could not be accessed, causing the player to be unable to loot the part and prevent progression.
- Fixed an issue where progress could be blocked if the player left Claire too soon after the Santo Domingo race.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Basilisk to pass through some trees.
- Fixed an issue where there were no dialogue options for the task when talking to Wakako.
- The smoke and dust will no longer tremble as we ride the Basilisk.
Concert: Farewell, Night City
- Fixed an issue where progression was blocked after saving Bruce if the player called Delamain.
- Fixed an issue where the AV could be stuck if they stopped at the landing point before the V arrived.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to open the door to Dakota’s garage at the end of the mission.
- Fixed an issue where Iris could teleport instead of walking.
Concert: Warming up.
- Fixed an issue where the mechanic’s car would pass directly through the intersection instead of turning right.
- Fixed an issue in 8ug8ear that could cause the prompt to use the cooler to still be selected while plugged in and could distort the animation.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to get 8ug8ear.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs appeared underground and prevented progress.
Concert: Many Ways to Skin a Cat
- Fixed an issue during The Heist that caused Regina’s notifications about this concert to appear.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to connect to the computer that caused the player to become stuck after the mission failed by destroying the van.
- Fixed an issue where progress was made to the “Go to Revere Courier Services facilities” goal.
- Fixed an issue where their bodies were trapped in the car after killing an NPC and stealing their car.
- Adam Smasher will no longer be damaged during animations between attack stages.
- Fixed an issue where leaving an NPC’s body caused a lot of destruction.
- Cataresist cyber software now works properly
- Fixed Johnny’s ghost appearance on various missions.
- Fixed several issues with cropping on NPCs’ clothes.
- The appearance of the rocks in the Badlands has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers was T-posing.